Application process - Post-Graduation Work Permits(PGWP)

Once they have completed their studies in an eligible program at an eligible Canadian post-secondary institution, international graduates can apply for a Post-Graduation Work Permit, which allows them to work in Canada. In its effort to retain international students, Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) operates a Post-Graduate Work Permit Program. Under this program, international graduates may obtain a three-year open work permit, allowing them to work for any Canadian employer in any industry. They are not required to have a Canadian job offer at the time of application.

Contract Signing
Step 1
Obtain the diploma or certificate
Step 3
Obtain a Work Permit
Step 5
Step 2
Assess Student Elegibility
Step 4
Apply for a Work Permit
Step 6
Start Working